Aspire offers an inclusive admissions approach. For entry into our diplomas (Both for ICMS and for our University pathway diplomas), we look beyond your ATAR and consider your personal drive and enthusiasm for a specific study/career path as well as individual HSC subject results relevant to your chosen studies. An interview at Aspire is an important step in your application. Application interviews are not a test! It allows us to look beyond academics and get to know you.
Aspire Institute has a network of registered representatives all around the world to provide prospective students with detailed information about Aspire Institute, the program and any application queries.
Our Agent representatives are able to
- Provide accurate information about the Institute and its programs
- Answer your questions and advise you about programs and relevant admission criteria
- Assist with your application and your supporting documentation
- Help you comply with the formal requirements of applying for a student visa
- Assist with travel, accommodation and pre-departure arrangements.
To contact an agent please use the information below