International College of Management, Sydney
Industry training + real world experience
At ICMS we believe that the best learning combines practical ‘real world’ work with a strong academic foundation. Our undergraduate and masters degrees all include a work placement component called industry training. You will work in your industry for up to 9 months* or two study periods, giving you a distinct edge over other graduates.
*9 months if students work over their holiday break.
Our industry training and development
Staff work with you to find a placement that will form the foundation of your practical business skills and your first cv.
Emphasis on professionalism
ICMS ensures that your education incorporates professional and practical training. At ICMS you will wear business attire and meet a professional standard of behaviour, grooming and presentation. Our industry partners have said that our graduates stand out from the crowd because of their professional behaviour and presentation – a great asset for any business career.
A global education
At ICMS you’ll share the campus with students from over 40 countries allowing you to develop an extensive network of friends and contacts. If traveling while you study is on your agenda, ICMS has an international study abroad program in Switzerland with César Ritz colleges and exchange programs in the USA with Johnson and Wales university and San Francisco State University. Both allow you to spend one term overseas and have your study fully credited to your ICMS degree.
Bachelor Degree Options
(We pathway to the 2nd year of the following)
- Bachelor of Business – CRICOS 101110
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) – CRICOS 101119
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship)- CRICOS 101115
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management – CRICOS 101132
- Bachelor of Event Management – CRICOS 0101130
- Bachelor of Business (Sports Management) – CRICOS 101122
- Bachelor of Business (International Tourism) – CRICOS 101128
- Bachelor of Business Management (Fashion and Global Brand Management) – CRICOS 097374A
- Bachelor of Business Management (Accounting) – CRICOS 097375M
- Bachelor of Property (Investment, Development & Valuation) – CRICOS 068279G